We are providing the services to acquire Explosive License under Petroleum Rules, 2002, Gas Cylinder Rules 2004, SMPV Rules 1981 and Explosive Rule, 2008 from Explosive Department having the H.O. at Nagpur and other offices in India.
We Provide the under mention services For :
• Fresh/New License Under above Rules
• Addition & Alteration in License in above Rules.
• Renewals of LicensesUnder above Rules
• Amendments in License in above Rules.
• Transfer of License in above Rules.
Petroleum Products which require storage Licences :
Class "A" Petroleum
Class "B" Petroleum
Class "C" Petroleum
• SBP Solvent
• Petroleum product having Flase Point below 23 degree centigrade etc..
• Diesel (HSD)
• Kerosene (SKO)
• Petroleum product having Flase Point 23 degree centigrade & above but less than 65 degree centigrade etc.
• Furnace Oil
• Petroleum product having Flase Point 65 degree centigrade & above but less than 93 degree centigrade etc.
• Item declared under Inflammable substances act 1952 are covered under petroleum Rules 2002.
• Petroleum Products having Flase point 93 degree centigrade and above attracts No License Intimation and approval under petroleum Rules 2002.
• WE ASSIST FOR :
• Preparation of Drawing as per Explosive Rules for approval.
• Approval of Drawing from Explosive Department.
• NOC From District Magistrate (in NCR)
• Safety and test Certificates in Form No. 126 & 130 by Competent Person recognized by Chief Controller of Explosive Nagpur.
• License from Explosive Department.
• Addition & Alteration in License.
• Amendment in Explosive License.
• Amendment in Explosive License. Renewals of Explosive License.
L.D.O. / FURNACE OIL
• Storage Capacity up to 5000 Liters : attract no approval, intimation or License from Explosive Dept. if stored alone.
• Storage Capacity from 5001 to 45000 Liters Required installation approval from Explosive Dept.
• Storage Capacity above 45000 liters Requires Explosive License.
• Restriction of Storage: It shall not be stored together with any other class of petroleum except under and in accordance with license granted under these rules.
CHLORINE GAS, AMMONIA GAS, SULPHUR DIOXIDE GAS & TOXIC GASES
• Storage Capacity up to 5 Tonners/Cylinders :- attract no License from Explosive Dept.
• Storage Capacity 6 Tonners/ Cylinders and above :- Required Explosive License from Explosive Dept.
• Explosive License & renewals: - required from Explosive Dept. under Gas Cylinders Rules, 2004.
Contact For Fresh License, Renewals, Additions Alteration & Amendment in
• Explosive License under Petroleum Rules - 2002.
• Explosive License under Gas Cylinder Rules-2004.
• Explosive License under SMPV Rules - 1981.
• License under Calcium Carbide Rules - 1987.
• Any other work Related with Explosive Department.
• Contact for Liaison work to acquiring Explosive License Any Place in India