Following products would be treated as Solvents for the purpose of Solvent Control Order 2001 requiring License.
• Solvent Control Order as amended vide Solvent amendment Order dated 21/11/2001 is in force w.e.f. 01/01/2002 • No such License shall be required for consumption of 50 KLs per Month or less and storage of 20 KLs or less of solvents listed in the schedule combined.
Solvent Consultants for :
• Fresh License will be issued for one Calendar Year only.
• Renewal of Solvent License will be for 2 Calendar years.
• We are also providing Explosive License for storage items which are covered in solvent License
• Validity of Solvent License for fresh will be one Calendar year only.
• Renewal of Solvent License can be made for 2 years.
• Solvent License is under solvent control order dated. 05-06-2000 under Essential Commodity Act, 1955.
It is a long established fact that a reader will be distracted by the readable content of a page when looking at its layout.Get started Contact Us