It is the liquid form of hydro-carbon or mixture of hydro-carbons and any inflammable mixture such as liquid, viscous or solid containing liquid hydro-carbon
If you are into the business of petroleum storage, Solvent Licence Consultants, Peso Licence Consultants thenthen you must have the knowledge about how to store various classes of petroleum.
Containers for petroleum Class A
"Petroleum Class A" is the class of petroleum which has a flash-point below Twenty-three degrees centigrade. Following points should be kept in mind while making or selecting the containers for Petroleum class A
1. Containers for this class should be constructed of tinned, galvanised or externally rust proofed sheet iron or steel and be of a type approved by the Chief Controller.
2. These types of containers shall be constructed in a secured manner as not to be liable except under circumstances of gross negligence or extraordinary accident to become defective, leaky or insecure in transit and they shall be kept in proper and continuous repair.
3. The containers shall have a well-made filling aperture which shall be fitted with well fitting and secure air tight screw plugs of screw caps.
Containers for petroleum Class B and Class C.
"Petroleum Class B"is the class of petroleum which has a flash point of twenty- Three degrees centigrade and above but below sixty-five degrees Centigrade;
"Petroleum Class C"is the class of petroleum which has the flash point of sixty- Five degrees
1.Containers for both petroleum B and C classes shall be constructed of steel or iron and be of a type approved by the Chief Controller.
2. An air space of not less than 5 per cent. of its capacity shall be kept in each container for petroleum Class B and not less than 3 per cent. of its capacity in each container for petroleum Class C.
3. Nothing in this rule shall apply to the containers in the possession of the Defence Forces of the Union.
We Fast Engineer & Fabricators provide the best in class Petroleum storage tanks, and our one of the best Solvent Licence Consultants, Peso Licence Consultants. We along with the containers also provide assistance in obtaining Explosive licence / NOC for manufacturing, storage or transportation of explosives, petroleum products or compressed gases. We liaise with the concerned department on behalf of the client to obtain the requisite NOC / licence.